CloudBerry Central Settings
The last section of CloudBerry Central is Settings. Here you can configure your preferences. The General tab allows you to change your first and last name, your password, and your time zone. Also here is the ability to enable 2-step verification, so as to mitigate security risks.
Enabling Two-Step Verification
- Select the appropriate check box, then you’ll see a pop-up window describing further steps.
- Download the Google Authenticator app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and use it to scan the barcode provided to you in the aforementioned pop-up window. Tap Scan a barcode.
- Now you should see 6 digits that you will need to enter back in the pop-up window on CloudBerry Central.
- Upon finishing, click Save, and then the 2-step verification should be enabled.
- Now you can log in to CloudBerry Central with 2-step verification enabled, which ensures maximum level of security for your account.