Do the following to install CloudBerry Backup on your computer using the Setup Wizard.
- Download the installation package from the CloudBerry Lab website.
- Navigate to a folder containing the installation package and run the Setup Wizard.
- Proceed with the wizard to complete the installation.
Selecting a User Mode
When you install CloudBerry Backup on your computer for the first time, the Setup Wizard prompts you to select the required user mode.
The following user modes are available:
- Common Choose this option to share the application settings and backup plans among all users on this computer. With this option selected, all users will be able to back up and restore folders of other users.
- Personal Choose this option to make each user on this computer have a separate set of backup plans and individual application configuration. With this option selected, users will not be able to back up and restore folders of other users.