Cloudberry Backup is distributed as an installation file named CloudBerryBackup_[version][license].exe , where [version] indicates the product's current version number and [license]—the product licensing option.
To install CloudBerry Backup on your computer using the Setup Wizard, proceed as follows:
- Download the installation file from the CloudBerry Lab website.
- Navigate to a folder containing the installation package, then run it.
- Proceed with the wizard steps to complete the installation.
Selecting a User Mode
When you install CloudBerry Backup on your computer for the first time, the Setup Wizard prompts you to select the required user mode.
The following user modes are available:
- Common. Select this option to share the application settings and backup plans among all users on this computer. With this option selected, all users will be able to back up and restore folders of other users.
- Personal. Select this option to make each user on this computer have a separate set of backup plans and individual application configuration. With this option selected, users will not be able to back up and restore folders of other users.