The General tab contains the main application options.
To Open General Options
- In the CloudBerry Backup menu, select Options.
- Swicth to the General tab.
The following options are available for configuring:
- Show the program in system tray:
- Never. Select this option if you do not want the CloudBerry Backup icon appear in the system tray.
- Only when minimized. Select this option if you want to call CloudBerry Backup from system tray when minimized.
- Always. Select this option, if you want to switch to CloudBerry Backup at any moment.
- Check for a new version automatically. Select this check box for automatic updates.
- Show confirmation message when closing the wizard. Select this check box to display a user a dialog box on attempt to close the Backup or Restore wizard.
- Protect console with master password. Select this check box to protect the CloudBerry Backup with a master password. To learn more about master password, refer to the Master Password chapter.
- Protect CLI with master password Select this check box to protect the usage of CLI with master password. To learn more about master password, refer to the Master Password chapter.
- User interface language. Select the language of CloudBerry Backup interface.
- Once you are finished with settings, click OK.