This article describes the main application settings available on the General tab of the Options dialog.
The following options are available on this tab.
- Show the program in system tray You can choose from the following options:
- Only when minimized
- Check for a new version automatically Enable this option to make CloudBerry Backup automatically check for updates.
- Show confirmation message when closing the wizard Enable this option to prompt a user on an attempt to close the Backup or Restore wizard.
- Protect console with master password Enable this option to request a password each time CloudBerry Backup is launched. You will need to enter this password every time you launch the console
- User interface language Use this editor to select a language for your CloudBerry Backup application user interface.